WELCOME TO BEACHSIDE
Isle of Harris Holiday Home
Newly built holiday home sleeping 8+,
Seilebost Beach, Isle of Harris
A luxurious new Hebridean holiday home, overlooking Seilebost beach, on the uniquely beautiful Isle of Harris. The house has direct access to the wonderful beaches and sand dunes of South Harris and the machair grassland, with its unparalleled wild-flowers and bird life
A Lovely Location...
From Beachside there are amazing views across the sea to the Island of Taransay, Luskentyre and the North Harris mountains.
Beautifully and comfortably furnished, the house has four double bedrooms, a large lounge and a well-equipped spacious kitchen and eating area. In addition, there is a large recreation, laundry and drying room. Disabled wheelchair access.
Change-Over Day for Beachside is Tuesday – allowing for easier ferry bookings and house-keeping arrangements..
You can sign up to receive our Newsletter on the Contact page
Key features of Beachside
- Sleeps 8+ 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite) plus ground-floor room
- Beachside property: direct access to the wonderful beaches and sand dunes of South Harris
- Amazing seaviews: amazing views across the sea to the Island of Taransay, Luskentyre and the North Harris mountains.
- Disabled wheelchair access.
- Change-Over Day for Beachside is Tuesday – a day when it is far easier to obtain ferry bookings than at the weekend.
- Dogs welcome: Well-behaved dogs welcome (no more than two)
- No groups 21 years and under.